Bliss joyride at Tower Hill (Kamshet), Shelar Hill (Karanjgaon), Pavana is ideal for those looking to try paragliding for the first time. Simply sit back and enjoy the flight with a highly trained and experienced pilot. Each ride with an experienced instructor lasts 10 – 15 minutes and allows the passenger to feel the thrill of soaring high in the sky
- 5 minute briefing prior to the flight
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Passenger Maximum Weight 100 kgs
- Flight Duration 10 – 15 minutes
- Passenger Age 10 years and above
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your Bliss Joyride paragliding adventure! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first flight”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
Bliss Joyride Charges (Rates in INR)
|Type||Rate per person|
|Weekdays (Monday to Friday) throughout the year. Online booking only.||Rs.3000/-|
|Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) throughout the year. Online booking only.||Rs.3500/-|
|Photos & Videos (30-50 Photos & 2-3 minutes video)||Rs.500/-|
Restrictions / Dos & Don'ts
- Flying under influence of alcohol or any substance is prohibited.
- Avoid taking food an hour before you fly.
- You are advised to carry sunblock cream (sunscreen), sunglasses and cap/hat. – Wear long sleeves top and pants (Jeans/Track pants). Do not wear Skirts/Sarees or loose clothing.
- Do not wear chappals. Wear sturdy footwear/shoes.
- All valuables must be fully secured to carry along or store away during the flight.
- Each passenger is required to carry a valid Govt. Photo ID proof (e.g.: Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, PAN Card). This is mandatory.
- Littering at the flying site or en route is strictly prohibited. Please carry back your belongings, water bottles, trash and other left-overs with you.
- Hydration is important. Please carry a bottle of water.